The okapi event program management support system is available to current okapi customers only. Currently clients and their users are determined by their registered domain name. Therefore, if you company’s primary domain is atmaexperiential.com, only users with an email address ending with atmaexperiential.com may self-create an account to access the support center. To create an account, please use the following steps:
- Browse to https://support.okapihq.com
- On the left side of this screen click the link, “New to okapi? Sign up”
- Enter your name and email address and submit the form
- An email will be sent to your registered address
- Click the link in the email, confirm your name and set a desired password for your account
- You will now have access to the okapi Support Center.
If you would like access to our support center and are not a current client or have an email address with a different domain name not registered to the company you’re working for please send an email to email@example.com.